Single life is saturated in ups and downs, and while the remarkable moments aren’t constantly enjoyable to call home through, they make for great entertainment. Tinder has actually partnered with ladies’ way of living journal Cosmopolitan generate a branded podcast that digs into exactly what matchmaking is actually like over the United States.
âSingle, Swipe, Repeat’ is a 12-episode sound tv series managed by Faye Brennan, gender & Relationships Director of Cosmopolitan. Brennan is accompanied every week by a celebrity visitor number to break on the most remarkable, hilarious, mental, passionate and relatable matchmaking tales shared by Tinder customers through the entire nation.
“Between all of us only at Cosmo, and the buddies at Tinder, we have now heard tons of untamed online dating stories recently and they are merely too-good to not share,” Brennan claims in a marketing clip. “Jetting to The Bahamas after the basic go out? Booking six times back-to-back in identical night? We Will enter all of it with singles residing every where from Las Vegas to Sc on âSingle, Swipe, Perform.'”
Five periods have now been circulated to date, each around 20 minutes or so very long:
- Washington, D.C.: TFW All Things Are Off The Record. Brennan is accompanied by Polly Rodriguez, Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of sexual wellness business Unbound, to talk about dating in Arizona D.C. – the luckiest town up to now in on Tinder, with an increase of matches than just about any various other U.S. area.
- Mormon Nation: TFW You Do Not Understand The Terminology. Brennan is actually accompanied by former Disney star, actor, performer, and Utah native Mollee Gray, to talk about online dating the Mormon means.
- Chicago: TFW You Love Baseball above Bae. Brennan is accompanied by comedian Liza Treyger to listen about the dates that stone additionally the dates that blow in the Windy City.
- Bay Region: TFW Everyone’s Got a Hoodie Stuffed With Ideas. Brennan is accompanied when you look at the studio with Zach Kornfeld, one quarter of YouTube comedy sensation The take to Guys, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated matchmaking pool.
- The Southern: TFW You Reckon It Really Is a Southern Thing. Brennan is actually joined in business by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube celebrity and writer, to get the low-down on matchmaking for the land of south belles and old-school chivalry.
Tinder is not the first dating business to test the podcasting waters. Bumble revealed the initial period of its own matchmaking podcast, Unsubscribe, early in the day in 2010. Unsubscribe is actually hosted by Jada Sezer, mental health and the entire body positive activist, and Louise Troen, Foreign VP promotion and Communications for Bumble.
‘solitary, Swipe, recurring’ is present on all significant podcast suppliers, such as Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify and Stitcher. Brand-new attacks are available every Tuesday in July.